Monday, December 7, 2009

Tallas: Family Session

I had the pleasure of photographing my cousin and her family this past Sunday. I'm glad we got it all worked out with the cold weather we originally were going to have to shoot in. BRR!

I think they came out great... also, their son just celebrated his 2nd birthday and they wanted to have some photos of him as well to commemorate the fun 2's - he was having a little too much fun with me at the end.

Here's your sneak peek! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
mom and daughter :)

Photobucket
father and son :)

Photobucket

definitely in for some fun :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

this one is too cute!

Photobucket

he kept running away that silly little boy :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and we can't leave out photos of him on his tractor(s) - this boy loves tractors!

Photobucket

I had a lot of fun with you guys - hope you enjoy them!!! :)

0 comments: