Friday, January 29, 2010

Apple iPad reviews and info... for Photogs

While I don't really love the name... come on Apple, did you take more than 1 mtg to discuss this name?... I did find some interesting comments and articles showing what the iPad can do and specifically what it can bring to a Photographer's business...

check 'em out...

The iPad - a New Tool for Professional Photographers? << Hey Girl, Nice Shot
Will the iPad Change Photographers Forever? << MCP Photoshop Actions Blog
More on the Apple iPad as a Photographer's Tool << Photofocus

What do you think about the iPad? specifically about the iPad with Photogs?

1 comments:

Courtney Moore said...

Hi!!! I need to keep checking your blog cause it's been TOO long since i've visited :) Yes... I didn't think I needed an iPad since I have my laptop and iPhone but when I started thinking about showing possible clients my portfolios or gallery on it I got really excited!!!! We will see... :) PS I LOVE your new logo... not sure if I told you that yet. So cute. LOVE YOU!