Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Latest Logo Designs...

I've had the pleasure of being a design vendor for JR Customization. He's currently building my new website (I will definitely let you know when it's ready). I've also had the pleasure of creating some fun logos for these clients. They were so fun and had great ideas. Thanks guys! :)

Photobucket
Night & Day Photos

Photobucket
Ablaze Studios Photography

Their websites are currently being constructed... so check back later to see their finished product :)

*Let me know if you need a logo (or any other element) designed... I'd love to work with you! :)*

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hey girl!

You won the $100 VISA gift card from my Oxiclean Review!!! I emailed you---reply back so I can send in your email for the prize!

Congrats!!!!!
Suz Steece